Brake Composite F.14
One of a third and final order of six from Brown, Marshall & Co., Ltd., of Birmingham from 1876 and surviving in traffic until the latter days, in service until the 1970 season after which is was ultimately moved to St. John's for storage the following winter. Having retained its wooden brake blocks is was not favoured and surplus to operational requiremnts following the closure of the Peel and Ramsey lines. It was lost in the shed fire at St. John's on 10th December 1975.
Fleet lettering detail applied in the first panel to the right of the guards' compartment on the seaward side as was common practive.