Cattle Vans K.8 - K.9
Two vans obtained from the usual supplier of the Metropolitan Carriage & Wagon Co., Ltd., of Saltley in Birmingham and similar to previous orders deliverd without roofs, both later had these fitted in-house at Douglas Works. Out of use for several years after the war, they were both broken up and parts retained to maintain other wagons and vans as the Railway Company commonly did. K.8 recieved a roof in 1916 and was scrapped in 1960, K.9 was roofed in 1927 and scrapped in 1963.
K.8 - K.9