Closed Van G.15
Built on the frames of four-wheel carriage B.19 by the Railway Company, it was withdrawn and between 1958 and 1965 used as a mobil goods shed at St. John's Station. It was scrapped as part of the Ballasalla Bonfire in 1974.
Isle Of Man Railway Co.,Ltd.
G.15 was constructed by the Railway Company on the frames of four-wheel carriage B.19, the body of which became a pairs carriage.
St. John's Station