Brake Van Er.8
Inherited from the Manx Northern Railway as part of the 1905 amalgamation, this van had been constructed by them in their Ramsey Works in 1895. It was later was removed from its underframes which were used to construct K.5 and the carriage body used as a grounded store at Colby Station where it remained until 1974 when it was scrapped on site, though plinth remains in place today.
M.N.Ry. Co., Ltd.