Brake Van E.4
The body was removed from its timber underframe in 1909 and went on to see use as a grounded store at Sulby Glen Station with the the underframe used to construct Fish Wagon No.3 in 1910. The livery below is conjectural with two-tone green and gold lining detail, note the oil lamp housings on the roof. Fleet numbers appeared in this fashion on the upper panelling of these brake vans as seen in other contemporary photographs.
No photographs available...